Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Sisters are SEW Much Fun - Party

Showing off this cute "party for two" today!

Our daughter's love to dress up in their party dresses (aka church dresses) and play!

Loosely based on the Lalaloopsy craze - I created this Sisters are Sew Much Fun party for them on a beautiful Summer day! I made everything myself and used what I had around my shop..

Hope you are inspired!



very easy "buttons" with paperplates
 (The buttons were an inspiration from a Teacher party at  Catch My Party HERE)




Made this using my Silhouette Machine and some embellishments. It was a lot of fun to do!




Sammie had to present her "cake" from her outdoor kitchen (little dirty - but she was proud)..



Headband from Skylar Raine!  LOVE IT!




They dined on banana chocolate chip muffins and lemonade.


Tins from our Dollar Tree that I used at Easter.  Love to reuse!




Girls had a lot of fun dressing up and having their snacks.  The theme was real easy to get carried away with and did not even use everything I had made for it.  Love the bright colors especially on a bright sunny Summer day! 

Thanks for checking it out!  Sew happy to have you here!

Friday is my hubby's birthday and working on a quick - racing theme party for him - (NASCAR fan!)

Enjoy and until later - PARTY ON!

credits:
party styled by: Melissa Newell
Headband: Skylar Raine
Plastic Gumball Tubes: Kara's Party Ideas
Straws: Pick Your Plum

2 comments: