Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Rainbow Party: Real Party

I am so excited to finally share some exciting news!  In April, our middle child turned 7 and she wanted a Rainbow Themed Birthday.   This party not only made it into the Summer Issue of Polka Dot Balloon Magazine but it also made the COVER!  




I am not sure you can really grasp how exciting that is for me. I am just a mom who loves to celebrate with her children.  I don't make money at party planning or sell any products or services.  I do all my own set up, take all my own pictures and edit all those pictures.   



I invite you to click on over at check out the FREE viewing copy of the issue.  There are wonderful parties showcased in this issue.  See if you can spot two additional parties of mine that made it!



I had so many talented vendors help me out on this party.  Be sure to check out their shops - they are all listed at the end of the party! 

More to come...including what did not make it into the party and some photo funnies! 

Until next time - Party On friends!

Linking to: A Pretty Life


1 comment: