Friday, May 30, 2014

Sowing the Seeds of Love Party


Most of the time it's one small object, picture or pattern that gets my brain full of ideas for a celebration.

 For this Sowing the Seeds of Love party for my children, it was these Breeve Gable Boxes from Pamela Smerker Designs.  

I knew I had to use these colors and her custom boxes!  

Just look at the colors and pattern...aren't they beautiful! 



Adding some coordinating bakers twine and a hand stamped tag complimented these goodie boxes!



Our youngest could not wait to get her hands on these yummy cupcakes!



The backdrop was our backyard. Just as the bushes were starting to pop with color I took advantage of it!

You can see more pictures and an article over at the Summer Issue of Polka Dot Balloon magazine!

Until next time - Party on Friends!

Linking to:  A Pretty life

2 comments: